Howlite Fascinating facts and benefits :
The first person to discover Howlite was a Canadian chemist named Henry How.
Henry How named the stone “silico-boro-calcite.” Later on, James Dwight Dana, an American geologist and mineralogist gave it the name ‘Howlite.’
Howlite physical, emotional, and spiritual healing use:
- It symbolizes the spiritual qualities of stillness, kindness, and tolerance.
- Howlite can relieve stress and tension.
- It helps to aid insomnia by placing it under your pillow or on your bedside table.
- Known to strengthen the teeth and bones because of how it can balance calcium levels in your body.
- Enhances memory and stimulates a sense of curiosity.
There are no reviews yet.