Loofah is a growing vine plant from the cucumber family that is thick with flexible, strong fibers.
When fully grown, the inside of the loofah fruit produces a network of fibers that, when dried, are great for bathing and exfoliating.
Egyptian natural loofah benefits:
- Stimulating blood circulation.
- Using it in a circular motion is considered the best body massage.
- Soften and smooth the skin.
- Healthy radiant skin.
How to clean Egyptian natural loofah:
- After your shower: rinse the loofah and squeeze it well to get rid of the excess water.
- Keep it dry: bacteria grow in damp places, so keeping the loofah dry is very important to prevent germs from forming.
- Make sure to put it in a cool, dry place after showering.
- Cleanse it: it is important to sanitize the loofah once a week to kill bacteria and germs.
- Soak for 5 minutes in a mixture of water and white vinegar, or you can put the loofah in the microwave.
Give your skin a luxurious touch. You’ll love how clean you feel after each shower using our Egyptian natural loofah!