Brown – Golden Tiger Eye Fascinating facts and benefits:
In the past, the golden Tiger Eye stone was used mainly to strengthen eyesight, treat neck problems, and protect warriors during battles.
With that said, it is good to give Tiger’s Eye to a person traveling. It will provide them with confidence and helps to eliminate negative energy.
In fact, Egyptians chose it for the eyes in their divine statues to express the divine vision. They believed it could protect them from the sun.
They also believed that Tiger Eye stone gives the wearer the ability to observe everything, even through closed doors.
Brown – Golden Tiger Eye emotional and spiritual healing use:
- The ancients used the tiger’s eye stone as a talisman against bad luck, and many used it to attract more wealth and success.
- It is one of the best purifying stones for the aura of the body.
- It enhances spirituality and connects the brain’s lobes, increasing focus, physical ability, and achieving goals.
- This stone has the energy of the sun so that it may relieve emotional distress and seasonal depression.
- It helps with meditation and deep thinking.
- It can strengthen relationships with friends and family and improve social life.
- Traditionally used for curing eye and throat disorders and enhancing night vision.